1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The administrator of personal data collected through the Store is Akadiusz Kallas, C/Genova 42 P.8, 03738 Xabia, Spain, e-mail address: email@example.com – hereinafter referred as the Administrator and being also the Store’s Service Provider and the Seller.
1.2. Personal data in the Store are processed by the Administrator in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (RODO)
1.3 Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the provision of marked personal data is a condition of placing an order, while the consequence of not ordering will be the inability to order products in the Store.
1.4 The data is duly protected against access by third parties, and the website of the store is sent using an SSL certificate , which ensures secure data encryption and confidentiality.
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – OBJECTIVES, SCOPE, PERIOD AND GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING
2.1. The Administrator may process personal data in the Store for the following purposes, periods and in the following scope:
2.1.1. Implementation of the contract (performance of the contract of sale)
Range of data processed:
-first name and last name;
– phone number;
– delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country),
– for companies: company name and tax identification number (VAT)
These data will be kept for no longer than 2 years from the time of the last order (period of necessary detention based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator resulting from separate legal provisions – warranty and warranty).
The data necessary to execute the order are also processed in order to make the necessary legal actions by the Administrator, eg for the purpose of keeping the accounts. For this purpose, the data will be kept for a period of 5 years.
Legal basis for processing: Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) RODO Regulations (performance of the contract)
2.1.2. Subscription to the newsletter
Range of data processed: e-mail address
The data is stored until the data subject withdraws his consent for further processing of his data for this purpose.
Legal basis for processing Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a) Regulation of the GDPR (consent)
2.2. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for designated, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
- substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
3. RIGHTS OF PEOPLE WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
3.1 The Customer has the following rights:
– the right to access to its personal data,
– the right to correct data,
– the right to delete data,
– the right to limit processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
– the right to object,
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (The supervisory body in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection)
– the right to object to direct marketing
3.2 In order to exercise the rights referred to in 3.1, you can send an appropriate e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. Customers’ personal data may be transferred to the following recipients:
– carriers – in the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery of a product by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to a selected carrier, forwarder or agent performing the shipment on behalf of the Administrator to the extent necessary to deliver the product to the Customer.
– entities servicing electronic payments or payment cards – in the case of a Customer who uses the electronic payment method or payment card in the Store, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to a selected entity servicing the above payments in the Store on behalf of the Administrator to the extent necessary to handle payments made by the Customer.
5. COOKIES POLICY
5.2. The Administrator stores cookies on the user’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Store.
5.3. The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
5.4 The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate Internet browser functions, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Apple Safari
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
6. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
6.1 The Administrator hereby informs that it applies the following technologies that monitor activities undertaken by the User within the Website:
– Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities,
– Google Analitycs tracking code – to analyze Website statistics